banner



Persona 4 Golden Level Up Fast

Gilded hands is the only affair you should grind for.

Rare gold hands ! In void quest , each paw requite u 5000exp . When u hit the hand , they usually spawn 2 hands and sometimes fifty-fifty 3 hands . Then .. brand sure u have AoE physical spells and play super aggressive earlier they escape . If u tin impale both manus , it'southward 10000exp in 1 encounter and ez levels .

Originally posted past Lumone:

gilt hands

Originally posted past BiskutMentega:

Golden hands is the only thing yous should grind for.

Thank you, simply is at that place whatsoever kind of fob to make them appear? I very rarely run across them.

Exp gained is based on difficulty level. Very easy gives more than, normal/difficult gives normal, and very hard gives less. So if you lot playing on very difficult yous get a lot less exp.

Gilt hands give a lot of exp, plus a lot of people kill every monster on each floor once.

Going into the dungeon a second time/on rainy days to practice quests (golden hands spawn more often on rainy days as well as far every bit I can tell)

All the same you exercise get bonus exp for killing monsters above your level.

Originally posted by Sixtyfivekills:

Just arrived at the video gamey dungeon, and everyone I've seen says they were level 45+ in this expanse.

That's for finishing the dungeon, not starting information technology. Granted I was about level 40 when I started it.

Terminal edited past Tiasmoon; 22 Jun, 2020 @ 4:25am

Originally posted by Sixtyfivekills:

Originally posted by Lumone:

gilded hands

Originally posted past BiskutMentega:

Gilded easily is the just affair you should grind for.
Thanks, but is there any kind of fob to brand them appear? I very rarely come across them.

Its rng, but rainy days are improve.

Originally posted by Tiasmoon:

Originally posted by Sixtyfivekills:

Thanks, but is there any kind of trick to make them appear? I very rarely run into them.


Its rng, but rainy days are better.

Expert to know, thanks.

Originally posted by Sixtyfivekills:

Thanks, simply is there any kind of trick to make them appear? I very rarely run into them.

None. Only explore the dungeon, yous will come across i eventually. And since the dungeon is randomly generated, you can explore for eternity.

To defeat them, utilise physical attacks that accept high critical gamble. Or if you're lucky, attempt become megido skill card from shuffle fourth dimension.

Gilt easily my little homo. Kill those ♥♥♥♥♥ with your hands.

Seriously. I'chiliad LV41 and I just trounce Kanjis dungeon.

Solo

22 Jun, 2020 @ 5:04am

You need to grind for this game even on normal difficulty.
Merely go to lower levels where you don't need to waste matter SP and can rush every battle and you should exist OK.

Gold hands. I was like level 25 saving Yukiko considering the I got like 20 encounters with them. :P

just establish aureate hands can be enraged.
1. they get double damage
2. they cannot escape

In improver to fighting golden hands, I advise customising the difficulty. You lot tin turn on enemy practice more damage and also you go more xp for instance.

Id

22 Jun, 2020 @ 5:21am

Gilded Easily my man. I apply Megidola and heavy phys attacks. Two Megidolas kills them and the Heavy Phys are for just in case a Megidola misses. Just grinded them to get to level 67 then I could go Trumpeter to max out Margaret's Social Link.

Lehgo

15 Mar, 2021 @ ii:32pm

This is a bit belatedly, but for me there's ever a gold hand spawning at Rise's Striptease on F5. Refreshing that floor a few times gives skilful exp ^^

Source: https://steamcommunity.com/app/1113000/discussions/0/2516897767693271975/

0 Response to "Persona 4 Golden Level Up Fast"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel